Monday 1 October 2012

No.1 If you're going to crash REALLY go for it!!!!!

So first things first!  

Crash deliberately and show all your friends and people who you respect as writers.  Make an absolute idiot of yourself!  

You can do this in two ways.  First, (the easy way out) deliberately write something TERRIBLE.  Second, find the worst (not necessarily the first) thing you have ever written and expose it to ridicule!  

Online is a great way to do this but if not, show it to a friend or two.  Laugh at yourself.  Once you get used to the laughter and the bruises you really won't care and your courage will spark up and fly across town like a Rocket Launcher! 

 In my next post I will be putting my money where my mouth is and be showing you the worst thing I have ever written!

No comments:

Post a Comment